This little beauty holds prime position being just a hop, skip and jump from the best Apollo Bay has to offer! At the end of the street lies the golf course with harbour, mainbeach, playground, shops and cafes to the left and the Barham River mouth and backbeach to the right.
Simplicity reigns with the essence of long relaxed seaside summers ahead. Built in the 1970's on a large corner block there's plenty of lawn for a game of cricket or perhaps an afternoon of croquet and Pimms is more your style. It's hard not to become nostalgic and dream of yesteryear and joyous seaside holidays at this beach shack.
* Relaxed beach shack vibe
* Golf course, beach, harbour, river, cafes, shops, foreshore, playground all within an easy stroll.
* Great Ocean Road frontage and highly sought after position on the south side
* Large corner block offering the ability to subdivide (STCA)
* Open plan lounge and kitchen
* Original fittings/features
* Timber Windows
* Ready to welcome friends and family this summer
The property is available for private viewings. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact us.