Pear Tree Cottage offers period charm in abundance. Set on a corner block behind a white picket fence amongst gorgeous landscape gardens this Victorian cottage embraces style and character.
Antique light fittings, timber floors, heritage doors and dado rails abound offering a rare opportunity within the township. Situated only two streets back from the Great Ocean Road, this home is meticulously presented throughout. Encircled by established ornamental pear trees that provide privacy and an array of colours throughout the year further completes the magic of this property.
• 2-bedroom home
• 461 sqm block on the corner of McLachlan and Barrand Street
• Two street entrances
• Woodfire heater
• Antique light fittings
• Fully fenced (white picket fence)
• Extensive outdoor entertaining on north facing deck
• Light filled open plan living area with French doors to deck
• Landscaped gardens
• Low maintenance, easy living
• Central location, close to school, shops, cafes, and beach
• Holiday rental appraised at circa $40,000 a year
The property is available for private viewings. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact us.