This irresistible weatherboard cottage is set within an established tranquil garden and presents a perfect lifestyle opportunity for a treechange or investment.
Lovingly cared for, the home has original features throughout. The exterior is light and bright with a delightful rear sun-room, and at the front a bullnose covered balcony conjures a feeling of yesteryear where views can be taken out toward the foothills of the Otway Ranges and beyond. The generous allotment has been landscaped and has plenty of shady places to sit and take in the cottage garden with mature trees.
Inside, the home has a warm and welcoming feel. There are two spacious living areas, an open fire place, two large light filled bedrooms with built in robes and a modern bathroom with period style features. The kitchen has been updated and features a large dual fuel oven / cooktop and plenty of storage.
Located in the burgeoning township of Forrest and gateway to the Otway Ranges. This township has a creative and dynamic community with bespoke stores and cafes as well as being a renowned mountain biking hub. Forrest is the perfect location with only a half hour drive to Apollo Bay and the Great Ocean Road or twenty minutes to the regional centre of Colac.
* Light and bright key ready home.
* Beautiful cottage garden with established trees.
* Opportunity for lifestyle change or property investment.
* Easy commute to the Great Ocean Road or Colac.
* Dynamic burgeoning township surrounded by National Park, forests and waterfalls.
* Central access to the popular Forrest Mountain Biking Trails.
If you have any questions or would like to book an inspection, please let us know.